Search for a property via an address
- Enter house number (not the unit number) followed by street name.
- Wait for the search to locate your property, if you press enter no results will appear.
- Then select property from the drop down list.
- Property information will appear.
- If you live in a unit/flat and it's not appearing in the list please either use the Alternative Search or search by entering the house number, street name and then unit number (e.g. 1 Main Road 34).
2016 Rating Valuations
Your rates are based on Rating Valuations which show the market value of the property as at August 2016. Using a single 'as at' date for all properties keeps the rates system fair, by making sure that you don’t pay more than you should just because of house price inflation.
Rates will be based on these 2016 Rating Valuations from 1 July 2017 until 30 June 2020.