The Christchurch shoreline has many geographical features. Each area provides a unique place for wildlife and specialised coastal plants. It is a dynamic, ever-changing environment with much to see, do, and treasure.
Things to consider
- Think about combining a visit to the beach with a coastal walk
- Before you go, find out about dogs on beaches
- Safe swimming between the flags can be found at the Surf Life Saving Clubs
- Car parking areas are located along the coast line
- Metroinfo(external link) has up to date bus information.