We assess all ideas against fixed criteria and need to know:
- the practical details of your project or event.
- any legal or regulatory requirements and responsibilities associated with your project or event, and how you’ll meet them
- how you’re going to manage the safety risks of your project or event and its impact on the public, Ōtākaro Avon River Corridor users and neighbours.
- The TMP for CHCH(external link) website has useful info on traffic management plans.
- how you’ll return the land to its pre-use state after your project or event.
- that we can still carry out land safety and maintenance work around your project or event.
- how your project or event specifically supports recovery and regeneration objectives under the Greater Christchurch Regeneration Act 2016(external link) and Regenerate Christchurch’s Vision and Objectives for the Ōtākaro-Avon River Corridor(external link).