St Michael and All Angels Church was the first church to be established by the pioneers on the site of Christchurch in 1851. The late Victorian gothic building has changed little since its completion is 1872.
The stories of early parishioners and those commemorated in the 30 stained glass windows will be displayed in story-boards which tell the history of the 'Mother Church', the oldest surviving Anglican church in post-earthquake Christchurch.
10am to 4pm daily
Except 25 Oct - 12noon to 4pm