Advise us of your dog's death, and where appropriate, enable us to make a partial refund of your registration fees.
Please note that there is no refund if your registration fee was not paid, or when your request is received in the final month of the registration year – June.
It is an offence to make a false statement relating to dog registration.
Statement for the Purpose of Principle 3 of the Privacy Act:
- The information is being collected to enable the Council to maintain its dog register and records.
- The intended user of the information is the Council's Environmental Services Unit.
- You have the right of access to and correction of any personal information held about you by the Council.
- This information is held on the Council's dog register.
- Supply of information from the dog register is strictly limited by Section 35 of the Dog Control Act 1996.