Complete this form to advise us of your dog's death, and where appropriate, enable us to make a partial refund of your registration fees.
It is an offence to make a false statement relating to dog registration.
Statement for the Purpose of Principle 3 of the Privacy Act:
- The information is being collected to enable the Council to maintain its dog register and records.
- The intended user of the information is the Council's Environmental Services Unit.
- You have the right of access to and correction of any personal information held about you by the Council.
- This information is held on the Council's dog register.
- Supply of information from the dog register is strictly limited by Section 35 of the Dog Control Act 1996.