It is very much a local market with a great neighbourhood vibe and delicious food for sale.
If you have young children come and join the crowd of parents and grandparents gathered at the playground each Saturday. Similarly, if you have a friendly dog it is most welcome to shop too!
Contact Jules the farmers' market coordinator on 027 739 1832 with any queries.
We welcome new traders, please see the Trader Application process.
Market Shopping List
What’s available week to week (note, fresh food subject to seasonality):
- detailed Shopping List can be found here
- free range eggs
- full range of seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables
- fresh hummus
- dips, soups, falafel
- fresh fish
- small goods – salami, sausages
- free range meats
- family and Individual sized pies
- freshly baked bread, buns and pastries
- cakes and cupcakes
- freshly served coffee
- herbs and bedding plants
- fresh flowers.