Right of use
- The Council will not permit the facility to be used for inappropriate functions, where damage may occur or where conflict with adjacent neighbours is likely.
- You must be over the age of 18 to legally hire a Council facility.
- No overnight stays are permitted.
Allocation and confirmation
- Verify you have written confirmation form the Council of booking details and rentals are correct. These will be assumed to be acceptable if no disagreement is lodged.
- Pay after hours security charge for bookings outside of business hours.
- Prepay rental fees where requested.
- Utilise only the facilities that have been allocated, and within the approved times.
- Lodge a $450 bond where social functions have been approved. The bond will be returned subject to all the conditions of use being met and the facility has been checked.
- Return allocated keys on the next business day after the conclusion of the hire. A $20.40 fee will be charged for lost or unreturned keys.
- The Council has the right to levy full rental costs for confirmed bookings not utilised or cancelled within 7 days of the event.