Rolleston Avenue on street opposite Cashel Street.

A photo of the Fitzgerald statueThe commemorative bronze statue of James Edward Fitzgerald, the first superintendent of the Province of Canterbury (1853−57), was donated by Christchurch citizen Richard Green. The sculptor Francis Shurrock was a leading interwar New Zealand sculptor.  The statue is on a stone plinth on a concrete base.  A terrazo plaque is inscripted on the front of the plinth.  The inscription reads: 'James Edward Fitzgerald First superintendent of Canterbury 1853–1857.'

Find the Fitzgerald Statue. (external link)