That appointments be made for a three year term, after each triennial election.
- That appointments be made for a three year term, after each triennial election
- That each Sister City Committee recommend to the Council (via the Cultural and Social Services Committee) a person to act as Chairperson
- That Chairpersons not be appointed for more than two successive terms, unless there are exceptional circumstances
- That, in the event of the Chair of a committee becoming vacant, the same procedure be used to appoint a Chairperson to serve for the remainder of the term
- That each Sister City Committee elect its own Deputy Chairperson.