A charitable trust established by the Council on 1 July 2010.
A charitable trust created by the Council on 12 July 2010.
Manages a 6.4 hectare native bush remnant gifted to the people of Canterbury in 1914.
A charitable trust established by the Council on 13 July 2010.
Established by the Christchurch City and Selwyn District Councils to facilitate sustainable development of Central Canterbury’s water resource.