The latest news on the Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (CMUA).
Latest update: Monday 29 March 2021
- The Council’s Finance and Performance Committee has resolved to award the Pre Construction Services Agreement to BESIX Watpac.
- All respondents to the design and construction RFP have been notified of this appointment.
- RCP has been appointed to provide Project Manager/Design Manager services.
- Aecom has been confirmed to provide Cost Manager/Price Verifier services.
- Positions for the Principal Architect and Stakeholder Manager are currently being advertised.
- Decontamination work will commence after Easter. A Start Works Notice has been issued for this.
- Enable, Chorus and Vodafone have all completed their fibre works.
- The Council has received the designs to convert the Madras and Barbadoes intersections of Cashel and Lichfield streets to T intersections.
- LINZ published the Cashel Street and Lichfield Street road stopping public notice on 15 December 2020. As a result of this formal road stopping, it's recommended that traffic use the routes below.
Recent news and announcements
To subscribe to the e-newsletter, email email@example.com