- Responses to a formal consultation where a decision will be made by the Council, a Committee of Council or a Community Board
- Usually written statements but they can also be delivered by speaking to the Council or the relevant Committee or Community Board, in person
- Subject to the Local Government Act 2002(external link) and become publicly available information.
Submissions need to include
- your full name, postal address, postcode and email address
- your role and organisation's name if you are submitting on behalf of a group or organisation
- whether or not you want to speak where public hearings are available.
If you choose to speak at a hearing we will contact you to arrange a time for you to meet with the Council hearings panel.
Subject to the provisions of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987(external link), if requested, we will make all submissions publicly available, including all contact details you provide on your submission.
If you consider there are reasons why your contact details and/or submission should be kept confidential, please contact us(external link) when you send your submission.