One-off charges apply. Valid until 30 June 2019.

You can not swap to a larger organics bin. If you need a larger organics bin you can request an enhanced service.

Only the property owner/manager can request for a bin swap to occur. The housing officer or manager will need to request a bin swap for Housing NZ or Christchurch City Council Housing tenants.

Please change my bins to one of the following options:

Terms and conditions:

  1. Under the Council policy, the rubbish allocation must not be greater than the recycling allocation.
  2. Payment needs to be received before we will action your request.
  3. If payment is not received an invoice will be sent to you.
  4. If payment is not received within 60 days of the date this form is submitted this request will be withdrawn.