Report a missing or damaged wheelie bin
It's helpful if you can list the serial number of your bin when reporting it.
- We will repair or replace a faulty or damaged bin at no cost providing there has been no purposeful vandalism of the bin by the property owner
- Graffiti is not considered damage and is the responsibility of the householder to remove
- We will contact you to advise when the repair will occur, you will need to leave the bin outside on this date from 6am to 7pm
Lost, stolen or missing bins
- Contact us within 24 hours (and before 11pm on the day after your collection) online or by calling 03 941 8999 or 0800 800 169 to report a lost, stolen or missing bin.
- Once you have contacted us, check that a neighbour hasn't taken your bin by mistake. The sticker on the side of the bin will show the right property address
- If you find your bin please let us know
Replacing a lost, stolen or missing bin
Your bin will be replaced on the next collection day.
If there are any replacements costs, your bins will be replaced on the next collection day after payment has been received.
- There is no charge for a replacement bin if you report the missing bin within 24 hours of your collection day.
- If you report the missing bin more than 24 hours later, there will be a charge per bin
- If you leave your bin outside of your property after 11pm on your collection day and it is stolen, there will be a replacement charge, regardless of when you report the bin missing
- If your bin is stolen from within a private property there will be a replacement charge
|Replacement cost (inc GST)||Bin size|
|$109.00||80 litre bin|
|$120.00||140 litre bin|
|$132.00||240 litre bin|