A group membership offers a special discount to any group or organisation of 10 or more active members.
Regular exercise is a great way to maintain physical and mental health to keep you on top of your game personally and professionally. A group membership could work for you and your organisation!
Apply for a group membership
To apply for a group membership discount, email email@example.com with your:
- Contact details
- Organisation or group details
- A list of 10 or more active members or new members.
A Recreation & Sport team member will then get in touch to discuss your application. You may also call us on call (03) 941 6888 or drop in to one of our Recreation & Sport Centres to discuss with our team.
What you receive with a group membership:
- 20% discount to standard fitness, pool or multi membership fees
- Access to all Christchurch City Council Recreation & Sport Centres
- A complimentary personal programme
- Over 100 group fitness classes per week
- Adult learn to swim classes
- Access to a person trainer (additional costs apply)
Many organisations encourage employees to actively work on their health and wellbeing. Regular exercise is a great way to maintain physical and mental health to keep you on top of your game personally and professionally.
Benefits of an organisation offering group memberships often include:
- Healthier staff
- Improved morale
- Lower stress levels
- Reduced sick days
- Reduced healthcare costs.