Biking to your local Recreation and Sport Centre just got more attractive this summer.
Take advantage of the sunny summer weather, get some extra exercise into your day, and save money on your entry cost. It's a win-win!
We want to reward cyclists to Pioneer and Graham Condon Recreation and Sport Centre by shouting them the entry cost on their sixth bike trip to the centre.
The process is simple. Pick up your Bike Passport at reception, ask our staff to stamp your passport every time you bike to Pioneer or Graham Condon, and your sixth entry will be free.
In addition, every completed Bike Passport goes into the draw to win a 10-swim concession card.
Terms and conditions:
- Only Recreation and Sport staff members are authorised to sign off bike visits.
- Entrants only 16 years and over are eligible to participate.
- Visitors are only eligible to claim the incentive until the required number of visits have been reached.
- After completing the fifth cycling trip to Pioneer or Graham Condon Recreation and Sport Centre, the user will be granted the sixth entry free of charge.
- This scheme and its elements are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Pioneer and Graham Condon Recreation and Sport Centre reserves the right to revoke the scheme at any time.
- The scheme at Pioneer and Graham Condon runs 1-28 February 2018.