For the month of February, bike to Jellie Park Recreation & Sport Centre and win!
To coincide with New Zealand Transport Agency's Bike Aotearoa Challenge, Jellie Park are joining in by challenging you to bike to our centre from 1 February to 28 February 2017 to win prizes.
How to win:
- Individuals who register require 5 visits to win
- Once 5 visits are completed, they win: 1x Pool Pass voucher & 1x free bottle of water
- Bike locks are available - please ask reception.
- Families who bike to the centre will go in the draw for a family hydroslide pass
- Draws occur weekly within February
- Please collect entry forms from reception
- Families do not need to register.
Benefits from biking as a form of transportation
- Vastly cheaper than driving - Low maintenance costs and you don't have to pay for fuel or parking.
- Its a free gym on wheels - Cycling can be a seamless way to weave a workout into your daily routine. On average, bikers can lose up to 6kgs in their first year of cycling alone when they use a bike for transportation.
- More friendly bike routes around the city - With plenty of bike lanes and the 13 Major Cycle routes that are set to be built over the next seven years, you can have the peace of mind, Christchurch is going to be pedal mad!