The Olympic distance race is a run over a testing course with plenty of hills on the bike and run.
If you are not planning on racing we need the support of the tri community to make this event happen.
The event will include:
- Olympic distance triathlon/duathlon:
- Swim 1500m or run 3.4km
- Bike 38 to 39km to Orton Bradley Park and back
- Run 9 to 10km
- Aquabike options (swim/bike/no run)
- Short distance triathlon:
- Swim 300m or run 1.7km
- Bike 13km to bottom of Dyers Pass and back
- Run 3.4km
- Kids Aquathon (5 to 12 year olds):