KiwiAble Adult Card
You are eligible for the KiwiAble leisure adult card if you get:
- Supported Living Payment from Work and Income, or
- Long-term ACC (52 weeks or more), or
- Job Seekers Support from Work and Income and have a letter of support from a disability agency, or
- NZ Superannuation and Disability Allowance.
KiwiAble Youth Card
The KiwiAble leisure youth card is for children under 16 years old who:
- Have a parent or guardian who receives a Child Disability Allowance from Work and Income, or
- Have a letter of support from a recognised disability agency, doctor or school
Once you turn 16 years old you will need to apply for an adult card. A letter will be sent to you to help you do this.