Located on reserve in Marine Parade, on foreshore opposite the end of Seaview Road.
Investigations into repair options for New Brighton clock tower is now underway.
Clock tower with four clock faces donated by R.E. Green. Foundation stone laid 14 December 1934, by Mayoress of New Brighton.
Read more about the New Brighton Clock Tower at Christchurch City Libraries(external link).