The theme for the 2019 Science Communication conference is Inspiring Change.
Two-day tickets include:
- Keynote speeches from mātauranga (Māori knowledge) specialist Acushla Dee Sciascia and clinical psychologist Sarb Johal.
- Lightning talks – a series of five-minute talks about fascinating topics.
- A wero challenge panel around accessibility and diversity with panellists Upulie Divisekera, Joseph Hullen, Aurynn Shaw and Susan Rapley.
- Upskilling and knowledge-sharing workshops.
- In-depth problem-solving matapaki discussions and whakawhanaungtanga networking.
- And lots more – including a surprise for attendees at the venue!
Sales close at 11.59pm, Tuesday 19 November (due to caterer requirements).