Link to maps, interactive maps, and other mapping tools and resources relevant to the city.
Selected Christchurch City Council maps
Other mapping resources and links relevant to Christchurch
- StatsMaps(external link) by Statistics New Zealand: Explore and visualise statistics about New Zealand and its people in map form.
- Categories: People and household maps; Māori ethnicity maps; Iwi maps; Ethnicity maps; Electorate maps; Geographic boundaries (no statistical data); ArcGIS web service catalogue.
- Canterbury Maps(external link) is a joint data-sharing initiative by Canterbury's regional and territorial authorities.
- Categories: Air; Canterbury Recovery; Cemeteries; Civil Defence; Council Services; Ecosystems; Imagery and LIDAR; Land and Landuse; Local Attractions; Natural Hazards; Navigation Safety; Planning; Recreation; Resource Consents; Transport; Water; Water Services.
- LINZ Data Service(external link) by Land Information New Zealand.
- Categories: Property, ownership and boundary data; Hydrographic data; Topographic data; Geodetic data; Road, address and places data; Crown pastoral land data; Aerial imagery.
- Data.govt.nz(external link)(external link): Directory of publicly-available government held datasets and maps.
- Links provided to a variety of data sources and maps, including LINZ, Christchurch City Council, CERA, MBIE, Landcare Research, NZTA, GNS Science, Environment Canterbury.
- My Land Zone(external link) developed by the former CERA.
- Search a property address to find its land zone and technical category.