Includes: Burwood, Horseshoe Lake and Westhaven, Parklands, Queenspark and Northshore, Waitikiri, Windsor and Tumara Park, South Shore, South New Brighton, New Brighton and North New Brighton, Aranui, Wainoni, Bexley, Avondale and Dallington.
- 47,679 residents and 17,856 households.
- 14 Council Social Housing complexes consisting of 312 Units.
- 14 primary schools, 1 intermediate school and 1 high school.
- 1 hospital and 9 medical centres.
- 4 Council libraries.
- Approximately 2,400 businesses employing 7,100 people.
- Major shopping centres: The Palms; New Brighton Mall and Parklands.
- Major sport and recreation amenities: Rawhiti Domain; Bottle Lake Forest Park; Travis Wetland; Bexley Wetland; South New Brighton Reserves; Horseshoe Lake Reserve and Wetland (closed); Avon Heathcote Estuary; Kerr’s Reach Rowing; Eastern Coastal Beaches; Christchurch Golf Club Shirley Links; Bottle Lake Golf Club; Waitikiri Golf Club; Waimairi Golf Club; Rawhiti Golf Club; Avondale Golf Club.
- 10 neighbourhood facilities (Council community centres, halls and cottages).
- 13 residents groups and 1 business association.
- There are approximately 224 community groups supporting community development and recreation in the Burwood Pegasus Ward.
- There are 4 Council supported community organisation networks that meet on a regular basis.
- As at November 2014 there are 101 community projects operating that are funded through the Burwood Pegasus Community Board.
- Community Board sponsored and supported projects: Community Service Awards; Neighbourhood Week; Garden Pride Award; New Brighton Market; Skate Jam; I Love New Brighton; Brighton Buskers’; New Brighton Christmas Parade; New Brighton and Districts Historical Society and Museum; The Brighton Gallery.