Information for contractors, Project Management Offices (PMOs), and others who need to apply for multiple, similar resource consents for the repair of land or buildings, and/or rebuilding of dwellings.

Repair or rebuilding may require resource consent from the Christchurch City Council or Environment Canterbury, or from both councils. The two councils are working together to streamline the resource consent process to make it easier for applicants. 

Applying for a global resource consent [PDF, 1.5 MB] is one of the ways in which the resource consent requirements can be simplified.