The latest news on the Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (CMUA).
Latest update – Monday 28 September
- The main focus of last week was confirming content and reviewing the documents within the RFP suite.
- The RFP will be published on GETS with a six-week bid return, closing mid-November.
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) is progressing formal road stopping of Cashel Street and Lichfield Street.
- Vodafone’s west cutover programme is ahead of schedule and going well. The east phase will start early October.
- We’ve received and accepted the Chorus pricing, and are now gearing up to start work onsite.
- The Three Waters tender closed 24 September within budget. The intention is to commence this work as soon as possible to divert flows away from Cashel and Lichfield streets, so that pipe removal associated with decontamination work can proceed.
- Orion works will be deferred to reduce traffic management costs and enable site fencing to be erected.
Recent news and announcements