Three waters network assets are undergoing a change to the primary colour scheme for each type of network. These will be seen in geospatial maps and tools and can be summarised as:
- Wastewater network - changed to display consistently as red (was various reds/maroons)
- Stormwater network - changed to display consistently as green (was various blues/pinks)
- Water supply network - changed to display consistently as blue for potable (was various greens) and purplefor non-potable (unchanged)
Changes will be applied to:
- Three waters advanced network map.
- Drainage plans map.
- SmartMap and portal layer defaults (these are only accessibly by specigic partner agencies).