The walls of the iconic Christchurch Town Hall will reverberate to the sound of over 16 emerging and established Ōtautahi-Christchurch artists.
The five Go Live stages will showcase a range of genres, from alternative through to rock and pop.
You won’t want to miss Pumpkinhead, ASHY, There’s A Tuesday, Tribalincs, Emma Dilemma, Jason Kerrison, and more.
Come with friends and discover your next favourite band at Go Live Festival.
- Tickets are $10 plus booking fee. Limited tickets available. Get yours now at premier.ticketek.co.nz
- Printed and digital tickets are both accepted on the night. Limited door sales may be available.
- A single ticket will allow entry to the event and access to all five stages, all night. However, stages do have limited capacity, and admission to all areas may not be guaranteed. Doors open at 7pm, and live music starts at 7.30pm.
- Food and drink will be available. Christchurch Town Hall is a licensed venue, and ID will be required to purchase alcohol.
- Standard venue rules will apply, bags may searched on entry by security. See full conditions of entry here.
- Go Live Festival is an all-ages event.
Thank you to Radio Hauraki 106.5FM, the official radio station of Go Live Festival 2021.
Live music timetable and stage location