- There will be no Group Fitness classes on Good Friday, 18th April and ANZAC day, Friday 25th April.
- ANZAC day, Friday 25th April, the centre will be closed in the morning and be open 1pm-6pm
- Annual Customer survey - if you would like to let us know how we're going, then complete our online survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ChristchurchCityCouncil2014
- The Draft Annual Plan is open for consultation until 22nd April. There have been proposals relating to the Recreation and Sport Centres that may affect you and the consultation process is your chance to give feedback via online submission form on these proposals. Pages 5 and 6 of the Summary Document relate to Recreation and Sport Centres.
- Techinque week is coming 28 April - 2 May. Twice a day Monday, Wednesday & Friday we'll be taking you through Cable Pulley - Push and Pull Technique. Talk to anyone from our fitness team for more information.
- Want to know the best time to come and train and the fitness centre? See the latest Usage Data by clicking here.
QEII Fitness at Parklands is a new fully equipped fitness centre only facility and has:
A full range of group fitness classes will be available Monday - Friday.
New customers are welcome, please see our fees and charges for casual entry pricing and our memberships page membership options.
Directions and Virtual Tour
QEII Fitness at Parklands is located in the Parklands Community Centre at 75 Queenspark Drive, Parklands (opposite Parklands Shopping Centre).
Click here to view the virtual tour of QEII Fitness at Parklands
Take the no 7 bus route to Parklands Shopping Centre.
Onsite parking is available at the Parklands Community Centre.
Bike stands are available at the Parklands Community Centre.
PO Box 73032
Phone: (03) 941 6888